In 1928, the company, founded by Konstantinos Toskoudis, starts its activity, at first with the marketing of olive oil and since 1955 with the processing, packaging and export of raisins, in a privately owned factory in the city of Heraklion.
In 1981, a state-of-the-art privately-owned factory is completed in the industrial area of Heraklion, on a plot of land with an area of 15,000 square meters and covered space of 12,000 square meters, where raisins are processed, standardised and packaged.
In 1986, it enters the tourist industry, completely renovating and restoring the listed family building, converting it into a hotel with luxurious villas and suites with the distinctive title “Captain’s House Hotel-Suites” in Panormo, Rethymnon.
In 1989, it builds the second hotel complex of apartments, 3 stars, with the name
In 1999, the building of the third hotel complex, 4 stars, starts in the area of Hersonissos Crete, which is completed in 2001 under the name “Grand Hotel Holiday Resort”.
The raisins factory and the hotel complexes operate under the supervision of the new generation of successors of the Toskoudis family, who tirelessly and with a high sense of responsibility continue the rise of the company.